1000 Miglia 2020 at Lake Garda
Mille Miglia is one of the most famous historical races. As always, 1000 Miglia leaves from Brescia and passes through various villages by Lake Garda.
The route through Sirmione is very enchanting, as it starts from Colombare and finishes in front of the castle of Sirmione.
1000 Miglia 2020 Lake Garda: departure 13th May 2019
Mille Miglia race will depart form Brescia and the villages, which will be part of the first phase, are obviously Brescia, Desenzano sul Garda, Sirmione, Valeggio sul Mincio with the wonderful park Parco Giardino Sigurtà.
The last phase of Mille Miglia, that will take place on Saturday the 16th of May, will reach Brescia again with the traditional and triumphant parade on Viale Venezia.
Look at the route of Mille Miglia 2020.
Discover packages and wellness offers in the period when Mille Miglia takes place at Lake Garda.
Hotel Ocelle per Mille Miglia
"The most beautiful race in the world" Enzo Ferrari
The historic "Mille Miglia" event has been able to unite vintage car enthusiasts from all over the world in just four days. Tradition and elegance are combined in the beauty of the landscape and in the lifestyle of our country giving life to a show that has become a symbol of Italian excellence in the world.
- two nights in one of our magnificent homes
- bottle of welcome bubbles and small pastries
- rich and healthy buffet breakfast at our restaurant
- access to our wellness center, which has two saunas, a Turkish bath, a Jacuzzi, a pink salt cave of Hymalaia, a large relaxation area with herbal teas.
- access to the pools including the thermal one (37 °) for the creno-therapy
- Two relaxing and regenerating massages at our wellness center
- 13 May lunch for two people view of the passage of vintage cars
Standard deluxe room - 247 euro per room per night