Corte Regia Relais & SPA
Corte Regia Relais & SPA is located in the very pleasant hamlet of Borghetto di Valeggio sul Mincio, a few km from Garda Lake. A paradise corner with wide wellness area, wonderful Infinity Pool with heated water, in a privileged position overlooking Borghetto, the Scaligero bridge and the river Mincio which embraces the structure.
The SPA of Corte Regia Relais
In the SPA of Corte Regia Relais the sound of flowing water is a constant presence, both inside and outside: the swimmingpool and the spectacular falls let the Mincio river return inside. The sight from the relaxation area, with Borghetto in the background, will excite you.
Corte Regia Relais has a fully equipped and relaxing wellness area with sauna and turkish steam room, arranged in such a way as to exalt the beneficial effects. Also available the hot tub, emotional showers and ice fall. Massage rooms for those who love wellness treatments are available, too.
Access to the SPA only allowed to people over 16 years of age.
Trattoria San Marco, the Restaurant of Corte Regia Relais
Trattoria San Marco, the Restaurant of Corte Regia Relais, is located in the romantic context of the medieval hamlet of Borghetto di Valeggio sul Mincio, where the water of the river still moves the shovels of the mills and the view on the historical Visconteo bridge is gorgeous.
Trattoria San Marco offers a rich and diversified menu of local flavours: traditional cuisine, dishes handed down for generations and “nodo d’amore”- the typical homemade tortellini - play the main role.
At guests’ disposal there is also the offer of the Ristoclassique Group restaurants and the special agreements with several bars and restaurants in Lazise, Peschiera del Garda, Desenzano del Garda e Borghetto:
- Classique- Café Restaurant - Lazise
- Taverna Marconi– Typical dishes & Pizza - Lazise
- Classique Grill- Lazise
- Locanda Gallehus- Restaurant & Pizza - Pacengo
- L'Osteria– Traditional cuisine and Pizza - Peschiera del Garda
- L'Osteria in Strada– Popular cuisine - Peschiera del Garda
- Ardea Purpurea- Restaurant - Peschiera del Garda
- La Plume- Grill Restaurant & Pizza - Peschiera del Garda
- Arpège- Restaurant & Pizza - Desenzano
- La Bohème– Food and Pizza - Chambres
- Grand Cafè San Marco- Trattoria - Borghetto
- Osteria in strada– Traditional cuisine - Borghetto
Rooms and Suite at the Corte Regia Relais
- COMFORT– Elegant and comfortable, furnished with the unmistakable style of the Resort.
- DELUXE– Plenty of space and a fascinating view. Some rooms look out over the Infinity Pool, some others offer the view on the charming Borghetto.
- JUNIOR SUITE– Very spacious, embellished with historical details of the building, with the loving view on the river or on the amazing Infinity Pool.
- SUITE– Extremely spacious, suitable for families or for a luxury accomodation for two. They feature a small private garden or a balcony overlooking the medieval Borgo.
- SUITE REGIA– The most beautiful suite of Corte Regia Relais, a unique and a high-class context, with parts of the floor left exposed on the original water channels of the river. It features private sauna and a two-person whirlpool.
- GRAN SUITE VISCONTI– The utmost in comfort, beauty and luxury. Divided into two marvellous and large suites, with all the windows overlooking the Visconteo bridge and the fabulous medieval village. It features a romantic private garden, private sauna and a two-person whirlpool.
- GRAN SUITE SCALIGERI– on the second floor with a privileged view on the Visconteo bridge and Borghetto, it consists of two splendid rooms, with an external door that defines a reserved entrance. Bathroom with big-size rain showers, private sauna and tub.
GRAN SUITE NODO D'AMORE – located on the splendid east wing of the building, it consists of two rooms, both with a large ensuite bathroom and the view on the swimmingpool. A classy atmosphere, perfect for a romantic holiday, in which every guest will find privacy and comfort.